Thai Peanut Dressing
Thai peanut dressing is the PERFECT sauce to use for salads, noodles, and stir-fry. Not only is it sweet, rich, and flavourful, it is incredibly versatile! You can definitely omit the olive oil in this recipe to create a thicker consistently that is perfect for dipping veggies, fresh rolls, spring rolls, or chicken skewers! This recipe makes enough for around 4-5 salads.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp olive oil or canola oil
- 2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce gluten free, low sodium
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 2 1/2 tbsp honey
- Mix all the ingredients together and serve.
- Store in a mason jar or sealed container in the fridge.