Creamy Dill Salmon
A quick and delicious way to get your daily protein and good fat intake. Can be made in a sheet pan and goes well with roasted potatoes, brown rice or quinoa.
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Fresh Dill
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 10 ozs Salmon Fillet
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF (190ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, dill and salt.
- Arrange the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet and spread the creamy dill sauce evenly across the tops of the fish. Bake for 14 to 18 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily. You can also cook the salmon on a baking sheet with roasted vegetables and potatoes to make for an easy sheet pan meal!
- Top it with lemon juice and enjoy!