Three Ingredient Cookie
The name says it all. All you need are three ingredients and voila, your sweet cravings are satisfied.
- 3 Bananas Mashed and the riper the banana, the sweeter the cookie.
- 1.5 Cups Whole Oats
- 1/4 Cup Nut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chip, Raisins, Blueberries Optional
- 1/2 Tbsp Honey Optional
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mash the bananas with a fork until they're mushed.
- Add the nut butter and stir until incorporated.
- Add the oats and chocolate chips, stir up, and finish off the batter! The batter should be a sticky consistency that is not runny.
- On a baking tray lined with parchment, spoon on the cookies. Since there isn't any rising agent (baking powder or soda) the cookies can be placed pretty closelytogether, and they won't spread out.
- Bake for 15-20 mins, the cookies should lift right off the parchment and be slightly browned on the bottom when they're ready!
- Store in a container in the fridge, they last for about 10 days. BUT will likely be eaten before then.