Easy Baked Cauliflower Patties
These easy veggie patties make for a great lunch for everyone. A delicious way of getting your vegetables in.
- 1 Cup Cauliflower Rice or Grated Cauliflower
- 1 Carrot Small, peeled and grated
- 1 Zucchini Small, seeds removed and grated
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 Eggs Whisked
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In batches, transfer the cauliflower rice (or grated cauliflower), grated carrot and zucchini to a clean kitchen towel or piece of cheesecloth. Squeeze as much liquid as possible from the grated vegetables.
- Transfer the dry vegetables to a mixing bowl and add the onion powder, garlic powder, and salth then stir in the coconut flour and egg.Mix well until combined. (Mixture should be wet but not soggy. Add a little more coconut flour to the mixture if needed).
- Form the mixture into equal patties two to three inches in diameter (approximately two tablespoons each) and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes then carefully flip and continue to bake for 8 to 10 minutes until browned on both sides. Enjoy!
One serving is equal to 3-4 patties. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days. To add more flavour add green onion or other dried herbs and spices to taste.