Curried Coconut Soup
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Chopped
- 2 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1 Yellow Onion Chopped
- 2 Cups Mushrooms Sliced
- 2 Tbsps Curry Powder
- ⅛ Lemongrass Chopped
- 1 Cup Broccoli Chopped into Small Florets
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 3 Cups Canned Coconut Milk
- 4 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 Zucchini Spiralized into Noodles
- ¼ Cup Cilantro
- 1 Tsp Chilli Flakes Optional
- In a pot over medium-low heat, add the olive oil, ginger, garlic and onion. Sauté for 3 to 5 minutes. Add in the curry powder, mushrooms and lemongrass.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked through, add in the broccoli, lime juice, coconut milk and broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- During the last minute, add the zucchini noodles and remove from heat.
- Divide between bowls and top with cilantro and red chilli flakes, if using. Enjoy!