Sunbutter Oatmeal with Strawberries
If you are always confused about what to have for breakfast, this Sunbutter Oatmeal with Strawberries is perfect. It's quick and is high in protein.
- ½ Cup Oats Quick or Rolled
- ½ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Egg Whites
- 1 Tbsp Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1½ Tsps Hemp Seeds
- ¼ Cup Strawberries Stems removed, chopped
- Add the oats, water and egg whites to a small pot over medium heat, stirring continuously. Cook for two to three minutes or until fluffy and cooked through.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with sunflower seed butter, hemp seeds and strawberries. Enjoy!
Leftovers Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. More Flavour Add cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla extract and/or a pinch of sea salt. Additional Toppings Maple syrup, honey, bee pollen, crushed nuts, jam, chopped fruit, shredded coconut or chia seeds. Make it Vegan Omit the egg whites. No sunflower seed butter Use almond butter, tahini, pumpkin seed butter or peanut butter instead.