Bhavin Mistry, a Indo-Canadian registered dietitian specializing in pediatric nutrition, men’s health, and chronic disease management.
- Registered Dietitian (College of Dietitians of Ontario #16154)
- Dietitians of Canada Pediatric Nutrition 101 Course
- Master of Applied Nutrition and Accredited Dietetic Training – University of Guelph
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Nutrition and Food – Toronto Metropolitan University
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Child, Youth & Family – University of Guelph
- Pediatric Nutrition (Complex Care, Tube Feeds, Introduction to Solids, Failure to Thrive, etc.)
- Adolescent Health (General Nutrition and Eating Disorders/Disordered Eating)
- Men’s Health & Wellness (General Nutrition, Fertility Health, etc.)
- Chronic Disease Management (Diabetes, Dysphagia, Cardiovascular Disease/Heart Health, Gastrointestinal Issues, etc.
REGISTERED DIETITIAN FOR PEDIATRIC NUTRITION, ADOLESCENTS, MEN’S HEALTH, & CHRONIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT
Languages Spoken: English
Learn about Bhavin Mistry, a Indo-Canadian registered dietitian specializing in pediatric nutrition, men’s health, and chronic disease management.
Discover his passion for promoting a non-diet approach to counselling clients that fosters long-term sustainable habits. He gears his practice towards inclusivity, diversity and sustainability.
Bhavin’s expertise includes working with clients who have complex medical issues and those who are interested in optimizing their health by embracing their cultural identity in their diet.
Book a free discovery call today to explore how he can help you achieve your health-related goalsI
Other Team Members
Although you may be seeing Anika for your healthcare needs, the Nourishing Balance takes a holistic approach to ensure your mental, physicial, and emotional health get the attention they deserve. Get to know some of our other practitioners.